Thursday, February 28, 2013

Quickly alter a flower?

You can quickly alter a flower or any other time of embellishment with the use of an enhancer or two. I love enhancers. This would be mists, inks, paints, glitter glues, etc.

Take a look at this white fabric flower. They come on a strip, so you can make a border or cut one off and use individually.. I layered it with a very inexpensive daisy from a big box store. I just buy them in bunches, uber inexpensively, and then take them apart for use later.




Then I misted it with Bubble Gum Tattered Angels Mist. Then I used my heat tool to dry it, and added a bit of Glam Pink Stickles, and here ya go!

So go forth and alter!!! Who says you can't do this with flowers you cut from paper..?

1 comment:

  1. So the mist colored it pink! Love it. I only have 1 Perfect Pearls mist - love it Will have to get more some day.

    ReplyDelete