Tuesday, October 23, 2012

1 Spooky Banner, 3 ingredients!

I have no time. Moving  then moving again a month later, children coming back home to roost...work, volunteering...aaahhhh!!! Am I supposed to have a love life??

My life is scary enough without Halloween...hehe.

Here is the banner I made for my office. I used K and Co Halloween paper pads, black cardstock, with both silver and purple stickles. All of my letters and images i cut on my Cricut using the "Frightful Affair" cartridge.

Simply cut your letters, mat on pattern paper that is matted on solid card stock. I rounded the corners as well. I cut black ghosts, and used them to attach the top letters to each other.

Using the left over patterned paper, attach the bottom letters to each other and then to the top letters.

If this banner is going to be in a high traffic area or get a bit of wind, make sure to use a strong adhesive, and adhere cardstock on the back to reinforce all of the connector pieces. Cut and attach spider webs.
Then using your desired color of stickles or glitter glue, outline the letters. I also used black for the ghosts' eyes and mouths, as well as the spider webs.

XOXO!
V.


No comments:

Post a Comment