Friday, July 27, 2012

Well folks it's FRIDAY!!! For some it is just another day in the week, and others it's the end of the week and the start of the weekend.

For me it's both. LOL.

Invite Front                


Seriously though, I wanted to share my latest project. My friend's daughter is turning Sweet Sixteen, and having an 80's party to celebrate. She wanted something to reflect the party theme, but not 3D.

So here is my first pure DIGI creation... I have a long way to go 'till I get really good at it, but if anyone wants to order a custom invite similar to this, pick a theme and shoot me a message so we can get started. Once you give the go ahead on the proof, I send you the file in a PDF format that is already set up so that it just needs to be printed on white cardstock, and cut into quarters to get four invites per sheet. The fee is $25, and includes designs for both front and back of the invitation.


Enjoy your weekend, and have a blessed day!

xo,
V.



Invite Back

No comments:

Post a Comment